This web site and all its content is provided for information only. It is not a medical resource. Materials such as graphics, images, text, video, data and links to all other materials, hereinafter ( "Content") are provided for reference only and are not an affirmative response or exhaustive information. This content must not be applied as an applicable to the medical indications of any particular individual. The visitor should consult with a qualified and licensed physician or other health care provider. Visitors to note, that they have to follow the advice of their doctors, and not to accept the content as medical advice. CME Swiss AG and its partners do not bear any obligation to correct or update the content, and are not obliged to clarify any contradictory information, which may be part of the content. Reliance on any content of this web site are the sole responsibility of the visitor. This web site may contain materials on subjects related to health or medicine. Visitors are warned that if they can not agree with the materials on the site, for them, remains the right to seek an alternative source of information and do not view this site. Publications, information or links to videos from specific sources, such as specific products, procedures, doctors, treatment, or diagnosis, provided only as conditional information, and are not approved by CME Swiss AG as medical content.
CME Swiss AG, takes your privacy seriously. We store your data safely and handle it according to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSG / DSGVO / DSGVO (EU) 2016/679.
1. Personal data. We ask you to provide the following information when you become our client and order our products and services: your full name, email address, phone number, billing address.
2. Information we collect. In situations, when required by the laws and regulations of certain jurisdictions, CME Swiss AG has the right to request the user’s personal data in order to verify their identity: confirmation of their place of residence or business and other related information.
3. Purposes of data processing. Personal data is collected and stored for the following purposes: to manage your personal account; to provide and manage the services that you have ordered; to process the payments and accounting related to your personal account; to inform you on the service updates, news and changes if any. In order for us to comply with the regulatory requirements, personal information is required for you to order and use our products and services.
4. Information provided by the user. You take the full responsibility for the information and documents that you provide us. We reserve the right to terminate all of our services if the information you have provided is false, untruthful, includes stolen personal details, data or documents.
5. All our contracts/agreements have non-disclosure clause. Once you choose to provide personally identifiable information, it will only be used in the context of your customer relationship with CME Swiss AG. We will not share, sell, rent or lease your personal data to any third party. With your consent, we could provide your personal information such as E-mail address, name, and a contact phone number or Skype ID to our associate instructors that we work with for the purpose of user trainings. Upon the appropriate request of a government agency, law enforcement agency, court or as otherwise required by law, CME Swiss AG may disclose your personal data and CME Swiss AG personal profile related information. We would ask you not to use our services, if you are against such usage of your personal information.
7. Security. We guarantee that all of your personal data is securely collected and stored. We fulfil all of the technical requirements and conduct the necessary security checks to avoid any loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorized access to the personal information by any third party.